Smart liner Cleaning Hacks- Easiest way to keep your Vehicle Clean
Smartliner floor mats are a great investment for any car owner. They are durable, easy to install, and catch all the dirt, mud, and debris that you and your passengers bring into your car. However, like any floor mat, they need to be cleaned from time to time to keep them looking and functioning their best. In this article, we'll go over some tips and tricks for cleaning your Smartliner floor mats.
Materials You'll Need
- Vacuum cleaner
- Bristle brush
- Bucket of warm water
- Carpet cleaner
- Remove the floor mats from your car.
- Shake off any loose dirt or debris.
- Use a vacuum cleaner to remove any remaining dirt, dust, or hair.
- If there are any stains or spots on the mats, use a bristle brush and a carpet cleaner to scrub them out.
- Rinse the mats thoroughly with warm water.
- Use a towel to soak up any excess water.
- Hang the mats up to dry. Do not put them back in your car until they are completely dry.
- When the mats are dry, give them a final vacuum to restore their texture.
By following these simple steps, you can keep your Smartliner floor mats looking and functioning their best for years to come. Regular cleaning will not only make your car look better, but it will also help prevent the buildup of dirt and debris that can damage your car's interior. So, take the time to clean your floor mats regularly and enjoy a cleaner, more comfortable ride.